News While You Work
New Oreo Flavors Coming this Summer
If you have a sweet tooth, you're in for a treat!
Oreo is coming out with so many new flavors this summer, and hopefully some of them will fulfill your taste buds!
The flavors you might spot at your local grocery store include:
- S'mores Oreos- They have TWO layers of cream! One marshmallow and one chocolate surround by a crackered-flavor cookie, how tasty does that sound?!
- Latte Thins- This upcoming June, the thin chocolate cookies will hit the shelves! They'll have coffee flavored cream in between will definitely be something coffee-lovers won't resist. The good news is these cookies will be here to stay!
- Marshmallow Moon Oroes- Coming to you in mid-June, these cookies will have a new look to the original Oreos. They'll have a moon design to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing! Plus, the cream will be purple!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Oreos- These will be coming out in July! Baskin-Robbins and Oreo united to create this special gem. It will consist of two layers of cream on the cookies: mint and chocolate! But there's more, both layers will have tiny chocolate chips.
- Maple Cream Oreos- Golden vanilla cookies with maple-flavored cream in between! You can find these in store by August!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock