News While You Work
Things to Look Forward to in July
July is officially here! And there are a handful of things to look forward to this month now that summertime has kicked in!
Mark your calendars, because it's going to be a good month.
1. One of our favorite days is right around the corner. Amazon Prime Day is coming up, but this time it'll run for two days! This year it will be on July 15th AND July 16th.
2. Make your way down to the big screen because there are a lot of great movies premiering this month.
First up, Spider-Man: Far From Home opens in theaters tomorrow.
Lion King premieres July 19th and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino, comes out on July 26th!
3. Guess what's coming back to Netflix this month?
Stranger Things returns for its third season! Even better, it premieres on July 4th... which means you can binge-watch it on your day off!
Another show you can catch on Netflix is Orange is the New Black. This will be the show's final season and it premiere's on July 26th.
You might want to keep in mind that Veronica Mars also returns on July 26th! Oh, and Shark Week will definitely keep you entertained starting July 28th.
4. Sports are making a comeback today! Particularly Wimbledon. On July 2nd, the U.S. Women's soccer team will be taking on England in the semi-final and the MLB All-Star week kicks off next Monday! Don't forget to also tune in to the ESPYs on July 10th.
5. And lastly, you can't forget America's favorite holiday. July 4th is this Thursday! It doesn't stop there though, here are some other "holidays" you might want to consider celebrating!
Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven is July 11th
National French Fry Day is July 13th
National Hot Dog Day is July 17th
National Ice Cream Day is July 21st